Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

When I Die....

Nobody will try to make a name for themselves nor will a political party try to make points on my death.

I don't think I have been more disappointed in my fellow Canadians than I am today with the passing of  Jack Layton.

Christy Blatchford questioning his devotion to people and questioning the integrity of his letter to Canadians.  Worthington questioning the cost of Jacks funeral and Harper declaring a state funeral to further his career.

Yes folks, the biggest hipocrite to date is the Harper government. They are taking advantage of Jacks death in the hopes that Canadians will be fooled into believing they are a compasionate party willing to work with others. Yet they never showed respect for Jack while he was alive.

If you are going to criticize people do it while they are living... do not wait till they die to take advantage of their passing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment