Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Todays WTF Question


We have an aging society who, for whatever reason, did not plan for their financial retirement security.

We have a large segment of the population who cannot find work.

WTF

Let's introduce a private members bill to guarentee the rights of those living in condo's to hang a Canadian flag in front of their unit.

I live in a condo. I am not allowed to hang a flag... let me rephrase that.... I am not allowed to attach a support to the exterior of the structure.

That makes sense to me since I am not responsible for exterior maintenance of any kind..... the condo corporation is.... but they don't make the rules.... the majority of condo owners do.... majority rules, at least until the Federal Government decides it only works for them and not for the general population.

So why the distraction tactic???


For the record my blood type is A - Positive
and
My political views are B - Negative

Over my voting lifetime I have cast votes for Blue (PC), Red and Green. I have never voted Orange or Blue (C). Why not Orange? Because they are too far off center. Why not Blue (C)? Because they are too close to American Blue (R).

First and foremost I am Canadian and damn proud of it. The Federal Blue (C)'s have learned well from their American Idols. If you tell an untruth about your opponent today and, when caught, retract it... no one will notice.

A lie travels at the speed of light
A retraction is seen by the blind

Our Federal Government is running around the World touting the stability of Canadian banks as if they had something to do with our banking system yet they were not even a political party at that time.

They brag about our banks not needing a bailout.... http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12007 read about the 75 billion dollar bailout.


The following site was sent to me by a reader  http://harperbs.blogspot.com/ it makes for interesting reading and will be linked to this site for future reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment