Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WTF HUDAK

He believes he can create jobs in a bad economy that his Federal puppet masters couldn't do by spending 55 billion tax dollars on their cronies.

I can tolerate a politician who lies to me.

Why?

Because he lied. He won't keep his promises.

What I cannot tolerate is a Politician who thinks I am stupid.

One that makes me promises that I know he cannot keep.

Tim Hudak thinks you and I are idiots.

Fact: you can't cut tax and provide service.

What is Timbo going to do to create jobs. Hire all the Federal employees that the Federal Government declares surplus?

WTF TIM

Tell us your plan and please make sense for a change.

I was the first to speak out against the HST

But... think about it....

I buy a 300 dollar object ...
I pay the appropriate tax

You on the other hand are a prick of priveledge
You buy a 5000 dollar object
You pay the appropriate tax

Point of Purchase Tax is the fairest form of taxes.

 I would like to see it rise to  20% or more and income tax reduced to zero percent.

But the American Lap Dogs in the Federal Government are to cowardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment