Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Childbirth at 65 

 
Too good not to pass on, Enjoy !!!  Another great one!

 With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a  65-year-old friend of mine
was able to give birth... When she was  discharged from the
hospital and went
home, I went to  visit.

 
'May  I see the new baby?' I asked

 
'Not  yet ,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can chat for a while  first.'

 
Thirty  minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'  

 
'No, not yet,' She said.

 
After another few minutes had elapsed,

 
I  asked again, 'May I see the baby now?' 

 'No,  not yet,' replied my friend.

 
Growing very
impatient, I  asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?' 

 'WHEN HE CRIES!'
 she told me.


 
'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have  to wait until he CRIES?' 
 'BECAUSE I FORGOT 
WHERE I PUT  HIM, O.K.?!!'
Thanks Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment