Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hockey Champion


This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt.... head coaches don't need to know s#!t about skating and that armchair coaches know what they are doing..... I never played hockey, I don't know how to skate but what I do know is people and how to put complementary lines together.... lets not forget I grew up in the Toe Blake era LOL.... so as an armchair coach I took a group of players none of the other teams wanted and they gave me a Championship .... I will bet you that none of these boys won another trophy .... but then who cares when you are already a winner.... 


give me heart, give me desire and I will show you championship potential.


After the first 4 or 5 games the coordinator came to me and offered to let me trade some of my lesser players for more talented ones and I said NO..... how do you tell a youngster he is not good enough to play for your team???? 


You live and die by your convictions.... but be sure to have a hell of a good time doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment