Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Good ole Newfoundland boy wins a fishing boat in a raffle. He brings it home and his wife looks at him and says, "What the heck you gonna do with that? There ain't no water deep enough to float a boat within 75 miles of here."

He says, "I won it and I'm a gonna keep it."
      
Several days later, his brother comes over to visit. He sees the wife and asks where his brother is.
Pointing to the field behind the house, she tells him, "He's out there in his fishing boat."

The brother heads out behind the house and sees his brother sitting in the fishing boat in the middle of a big field holding a fishing rod over the side.  He yells out to him, "What the heck are you doing?"



His brother replies, "I'm fishin'. What the heck does it look like I'm a doing?"

His brother yells back, "It's people like you that give people from Newfoundland a bad name, making everybody think we're stupid.  If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your ass!"

thanks Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment