Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Comment on the blog

I am the one who responded to your post on tuesday Feb. 21/2012. If you go back and read your post, It was you who suggested that Ont. Que. and the Atlantic provences should seperate, not me. I was only saying if you wanted to, go ahead. A little background about myself. I was born in Ont. in 1944 (not a youngster, sorry to say). I grew up in Montreal, which is still the best city in the world, bar none. I left Que.when Rene Levesque was elected. I moved to Calgary as one of the Eastern bums and creeps, as per R Klein. (sure wish I knew how to start a new paragraph). I didn't like it when the seperatists talked about seperation, and I sure as hell don't like it now. I am a flag waving Canadian and damn proude of it. If you are pissed off because a Westerner was elected P.M. tough shit. It was the best choice for Canada, and probably for the west.But a hell of a lot of votes came from Ont. too. I suppose you think Iggy or Giles would have been a better choice? Just suck it up for now, and in about 3 years you can choose again. So stop your whining, and be proud to live in the best country in the world. If you don't like it, you can always seperate by yourself. Pack your bags and go live in Iran or some other fine country. Excuse my rant, but anyone talking about breaking up this country needs a kick in the ass, you included. My name is Pete, and I approved this message.
Thanks for your response "Pissed off Pete in Alberta" ,,,, for the record I too do not believe in separation .... I wrote that little scenario to illicit dialogue .... unfortunately you are the only one to speak out.... that is not to say I don't appreciate your comments and sentiments, I do, however I am disappointed that it was only you...
Your response will help a friend breath easier.... you see she lives in Harpers riding and is also an ex-Montrealer as am I. .... I now live in Ontario having moved out of Quebec during the Levesque era ..... strangely I too was born in 1944 ...... we sound like "brothers from another mother"
Again thank you for your response and thank you for reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment