Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And the survey says......

Canadians have a poor view of politicians...... DUH!

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/survey-says-only-one-per-cent-canadians-very-183213442.html

And this comes from the "Manning Centre" ..... are you kidding me ..... they wasted money on a survey to tell them they have only fooled 1% of the voters ....... Holy CRAP ..... I've been telling them nearly every day ....

Can you believe our opinion of Poiticians is lower than that of lawyers and used car salesmen .... I'm shocked

But we do have a new crime bill... one that the costs will be downloaded on the Provinces .... it does mean more prisons, more guards, more upkeep etc., etc.,

Strangely I have never had the desire to be a prison guard .... I had thought about politics though.... however, I have a bigger fear of going to prison and being Bubba's Bitch .... so I said no to politics...

At least the unemployed have hope of free room and board should they steal a loaf of bread

I think we have become cynical because we were convinced that "transparency" would be the "NEW Ottawa" only to find out that it meant "redacted"

No comments:

Post a Comment