Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Comment from Alberta Pete


Hi, Bob. Just a hint,for your own health. If you don,t like the P.C.s and S.Harper, don't keep it bottled up inside you. You must let your feelings out and tell people around you how you feel. If you don't, you may blow a blood vessel, and then I won,t see the car of the day. Also I won't have anyone back East to bug about how good a job the P.C.s are doing compard to what might have been. Have a good weekend. Alberta Pete. PS say hello to Richard for me. We used to hang out togeather in Greenfield park.

Thanks for the health advise Pete I have always been a shy and introverted person. Because of your recommendation I shall try to be more outspoken in the future. As a true Canadian and supporter of the Government I enjoy being a source of entertainment for Western Canada, afterall you are two hours behind me... guess its God's way of giving Westerners time to get the joke..... LOL

Hey! Richard

Alberta Pete says "Hello"

No comments:

Post a Comment