Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

Comment on "Where's Petey"


It is too bad that Old Ralphy is not in the works any longer. what we have right now is very questionable. i am not sure that the word honest is really part of the political scene. it is misused like phrases "trust me".

Thanks anonymous .... Even pickled Ralphie did a good job for Alberta.... the new catch word in politics is "transparency" which when literally translated by the present federal government means " what the voters don't know won't hurt us".

As an outsider (Ontario) I have been quite impressed with Alison Redford but then politics in Alberta does not affect me directly ..... what worries me most here in Ontario is that I find the NDP leader, Andrea Horwath, is the voice of reason ..... HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment