Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Heeeeeres Petey

Hi, Bob. It's that time in Alberta when we elect one honest political party over the other honest political parties. (okay, stop laughing) It's not whom you trust the most,but who will screw you the least. Just like Ottawa, but on a smaller scale. By the way, how come no P.C.s have come out and said they were phoned about changing polling stations? Some of us are honest, (not many though because we are the evil west) but still somebody would say something. Just saying. Anyways have your self a good day. Pete

Good to hear from you Pete. I hate to lose readers even Conservative ones. For the record I have never questioned the integrity of the voter regardless of his/her preference... I consider all voters to be honest and sincere..... why did the Conservative voters NOT get calls ??.... quite possibly because the Liberals, NDP and Green weren't making them... I suppose.

I agree with your statement "It's not whom you trust the most,but who will screw you the least" that's why I have always voted for the biggest liar .... I knew they would never keep their promises .... Harper never made promises..... makes one wonder.

The only party I have never voted for is the NDP and now the new blue Harper Government ... there is only one former PC member remaining in the party and that is Peter MacKay .... it still irks me to call the Reform/Alliance Conservatives, for me they are NOT the old PC party and never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment