Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Comment on the blog

"is there collusion within the media and the Conservatives" If I recall correctly forty-three of forty-four national news outlets editorially endorsed the Conservatives during the last election. Collusion of that kind is understood to be a publisher's right. In the final analysis though it proves that they speak at us not for us. on Political Bottom Feeders and the Media Snakes

Thank you anonymous..... I agree it is a publishers right to endorse a specific party, for the same reason as I write my rants on the blog. Nobody else will speak for me, plus I do it for my own pleasure, if someone happens to read it great. If they disagree, that's OK too. However, there is no justification for a reporter OR a publisher to seek out private financial undertakings such as the Mulcair story... that is a far cry from an endorsement.... that is collusion


If his activities were onerous then, yes..... investigate it, write it and print it.

No comments:

Post a Comment