Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New boat

A Newfie won a fishing boat in a raffle and tows it home. His wife looksat him and says, "What in the name o' Lard Jasus are you gonna do withdat, bye? We lives on a farm. There's nary a bit o' water within 75 mileso' 'ere."He says, "Don't care. I won 'er and I'm gonna keep 'er."...Several days later the Newfie's brother comes over to visit. He looksout in the field behind the house and sees his brother sitting in afishing boat in the middle of the field with a fishing rod in his hand.He stands at the edge of the field and yells out to him, "What the frigare you doin'?"His brother calls back, "I'm fishin'. What the frig does it look like I'ma doin'?"His brother yells back, "Lard tunderin' my son, it's people like youthat gives Newfies a bad name, making everyone think we're stupid. If Icould swim, I'd come out there and kick you in the friggin arse."
Thanks Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment