Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

YEAR OF HAPPINESS

The following is an email that I received from Heidemarie Vos who has been a regular contributor since the days of the Greenfield Park blog run by Marty. Heidi is one of those special ladies who is not only a world renowned author of cook books from South Africa but someone who is a loyal friend and an outspoken critic. That being said here is the latest email I have received from my friend.....

Before I get poorer than what I already am............LOL Well, am
sure you heard about starving artists and writers LMAO

Just a quick personal note, being my life is and has been so hectic
with research - "Diabetic Warrior - A Caregiver's View" is almost
finished. I am now in midst of writing chapter 11 on foods, herbs and
spices and their nutritional values. Chapter 12 will be recipes for
the nutritional program reversing Diabetes.

Have plenty of Doctor's and research documentation that it all boils
down to nutrition and ridding oneself of toxins through nutrition and
anti-inflammatory foods ( some documented as anti-cancer causing as
well). Basically one needs to alkalise one's system and the Doctor's
program I am advocating in this book does just that. I've actually hit
on the cure as taking insulin is just handling the symptoms not the
cause.

The solution of dealing with the symptoms of course leads to all the
physical problems that have been connected with this disease. As Dr.
Lindhar said, no disease can grow in an alkaline condition.
Unfortunately he passed on in the 1960's, but hey, he was way ahead of
his time and big Pharma was not interested in his work being it
wouldn't make them any money.

Well, am sure Alan would be proud of me, albeit too late for him. I
hope to help others with ridding themselves of this disease and
getting back to normal before it's too late for them. Well. one
thing's for sure, you'll find out all about the many ups and downs we
went through with his illness for 2 years for 2 years, from blindness
to many amputations, right up to his death by taking insulin and not
dealing with the cause.

I just knew I had to write this. One friend has already reversed her
diabetes and I am living proof that the program works, having been so
near death myself as my own doctor can verify.

As always, your friend with love, Heidi


Thanks Heidi.... your emails and writings are always appreciated .... best of luck on this much needed book .... Alan will understand and be proud that you have undertaken this endeavour to help others .... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment