Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Excuse Me.... Is the Ontario Superior Court sleeping with the Harper Government ?

Really folks.... the Harper Government did everything they could to discredit Helena Guergis. Not one to be a supporter I believe in my heart of hearts that she was railroaded and defamed by the Harper team..... even Nazi's have been treated better by this government than she was treated.....

It raises the question...... is this judge a Conservative supporter??? If not then how can he deny the media destruction of Ms. Guergis...... anyone who knows me will know I am not a supporter of Helena Guergis however I am a supporter of truth and this judge is a stranger of the truth.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ontario-court-dismisses-guergis-defamation-suit-against-harper-184523483.html

If we are not living in a dictatorship then I don't know what one is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment