Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wade C. North



I had the opportunity to speak with Marty for a short period of time today (Monday) and he and Louisa are managing to cope with the sudden loss of Wade. Wade was a gregarious young man who made friends easily and was loyal to all he knew.

I met Wade through his dad and FaceBook when he sent me a "friend request" and asked me  "Do ya Wanna Fight"?

The following was posted by his friend Jason Guertin.....

“To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.” I love you Wade C. North like my twin brother. May your next adventure be more Grand. ♥

I have been fortunate to be a friend of Wade's on FaceBook and to be privy to the love and grief of his many friends at his passing through this life.


Link to funeral home :  http://davenportfamily.com/obituaries.cfm


No comments:

Post a Comment