Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Enlighten me "Ken Morgan" Guelph

Last week I received a comment referring to me as an "Uninformed Quack" that disgruntled reader had absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute that would substantiate his/her opinion of me. In my quackery view, if this person had something informative to contribute then why did they return to the closet.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/09/conservative-campaign-manager-at-heart-of-robocall-probe-moves-to-kuwait/

I hate cowards and bullies, people who hide behind the anonymity of the Internet and fail to speak their mind, as demented as it may be.

I enjoy stimulating intelligent readers who may agree or disagree with me and I will post their comments whether positive or negative however, if they have the conviction of their opinion then they should be prepared for my response.

I am not a literate individual who conceals their true emotions in a plethora of fancy words that require a dictionary to understand my disdain.

On a daily basis I find the following hit on my blog from Kuwait curious ... following is a report from my tracking program.....


[<<] [>>]
Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address168.187.233.# (Kuwait Electronic and Messaging Services Company)
ISPKuwait Electronic and Messaging Services Company
Location
Continent: Asia
Country: Kuwait (Facts)
State/Region: Al Kuwayt
City: Al `Uqaylah
Lat/Long: 29.1778, 48.0947 (Map)
Distance: 6,435 miles
LanguageEnglish (U.S.)
en-us
Operating SystemMicrosoft WinNT
BrowserNetscape 5.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; Trident/6.0)
Javascriptversion 1.4
Monitor








Resolution : 1366 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Nov 16 2012 2:13:53 pm
Last Page ViewNov 16 2012 2:13:53 pm
Visit Length0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URLhttp://www.google.ca...sg=AFQjCNE2pQUAZ7xjw
Search Enginegoogle.ca
Search Words"ken morgan" guelph
Visit Entry Pagehttp://theeco-senior...-dead-in-canada.html
Visit Exit Pagehttp://theeco-senior...-dead-in-canada.html
Out Click
Time ZoneUTC+3:00
Visitor's TimeNov 16 2012 10:13:53 pm
Visit Number20,805

Isn't it a curiosity that someone in Kuwait checks my blog to see what I have to say about Ken Morgan, "the centre of robocall investigation" ....  I don't get many hits from Kuwait let alone someone using the search words "ken morgan" guelph  ..... were he 1/2 a man he would talk to Elections Canada and provide them with the truth....

Yes fellow Canadians, Ken Morgan the centre of interest of Elections Canada may well be monitoring my blog as I monitor him....

Right now I am so angry nobody, and I mean nobody, had better come near me. This is the most offensive and obtrusive attack on Canadian Democracy that I have ever seen. I will do whatever is necessary to protect Canada's sense of decency and fairness ....


QUACK! QUACK

Bob Hawkins
Head Quack C.I.Q (Canadian Institute of Quackery)
 
Again on Saturday but from a diferent location......


Domain Namequalitynet.net ? (Network)
IP Address62.150.206.# (Qualitynet Co.)
ISPQualityNet
Location
Continent: Asia
Country: Kuwait (Facts)
Lat/Long: 29.5, 45.75 (Map)
Distance: 6,335 miles
LanguageEnglish (U.S.)
en-us
Operating SystemMicrosoft WinNT
BrowserInternet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB7.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; BRI/1)
Javascriptversion 1.3
Monitor
Resolution : 1366 x 768
Color Depth : 32 bits

Time of Visit Nov 17 2012 3:20:21 pm
Last Page ViewNov 17 2012 3:20:21 pm
Visit Length0 seconds
Page Views 1
Referring URLhttp://www.google.ca...=AFQjCNE2pQUAZ7xjwsS
Search Enginegoogle.ca
Search Words'ken morgan" guelph
Visit Entry Pagehttp://theeco-senior...-dead-in-canada.html
Visit Exit Pagehttp://theeco-senior...-dead-in-canada.html
Out Click
Time ZoneUTC+3:00
Visitor's TimeNov 17 2012 11:20:21 pm
Visit Number20,949

No comments:

Post a Comment