Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Replacement Windows

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house withthose expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.


Helloooo,............ just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year... that these windows would pay for themselves in a year. Hellooooo? It's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him. There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.


Thanks Harry

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Keep it up! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about replacement windowa in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about replacement windows.
    Replacement windows are available in several materials including wood, fiberglass, aluminum-clad wood, vinyl-clad wood, vinyl, glass blocks and other composite materials. The most common materials for new windows are PVC-u and wood.
    Cracked or broken glass is a safety hazard. Increase the safety of your home!

    Replacement Windows MA

    ReplyDelete