Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

THE HOLLINGDRAKE COMPLEX

HI BOB,
NICE STORY BY JOHN Mc. YESTERDAY , HERE IS A RECENT PHOTO OF THE OLD HOLLINGDRAKE COMPLEX, ON THE LEFT IS A LITTLE ICE CREAM PARLOR (( CREMERIE )) HILDA AND THE BARBER IN THE BACK AND AFTER ROBINSON WAS THERE NOW ANGELO THE BARBER IS AFTER, I THINK THE HOLLINGDRAKE GRAND MOTHER LIVED THERE, THERE IS AN OLD BATH ON LEGS, AND SINK STILL THERE IT DATES OF THE THIRTIES. AFTER WE SEE A DOOR TO GO UPSTAIRS AND FINALLY IS JOE VINE'S ANTIQUE SHOP. JOHN MAYBE YOU COULD MAKE THE CORRECTION ON THE HOLLINGDRAKE GRAND MOTHER I AM NOT SURE .
NORMAND SIMARD
 
 
 
I think you are correct Normand,I had forgotten about Grandmother Hollingdrake. Maybe if I copy George Holingdrake with this missive he can fill in the blank. I think the Grandmother lived in the apartment between Hilda's and the Grocery store at ground level and Hilda and Neville(Brereton) lived in the apt. above the Grandmother. George what say you? John
 
Thanks Normand and John

No comments:

Post a Comment