Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Joined a new Club !

HELLOOOO,,,GENTLEMEN !!
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY !!
MY DAUGHTER CAME OVER YESTERDAY,,, SEE BELOW,,
 
 
GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNIN',,, HEAD OUT ON THE HIGHWAY,,, LOOKIN' FOR,,,,,,,,
OH WELL !!!!
Yesterday my daughter again asked why I didn't do something
useful with my time.
Talking about my "doing something useful" seems to be her
favorite topic of conversation.
She says she is "only thinking of me" and suggested I go down
To the senior center and Hang out with the guys.
I did this and when I got home last night I decided to teach
Her a lesson about staying out of my business.
I told her that I had joined a parachute club.
She said, "Are you nuts? You're almost 72 years old and you 're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"
I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.
She said to me, "Good grief, where were your glasses! This is
a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club."
"OMG I'm in trouble again, and I don 't know what to do... I
Signed up for five jumps a week." I told her... She fainted.
Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier but sometimes
it can be fun.
CHEERS ,, & JUST KEEP SMILIN' !!!
 
Thanks John G

No comments:

Post a Comment