Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Angryphone documentary

Fellow Canadians, Friends and Relatives ............. I received an e-mail from a friend who lives in Greenfield Park, Quebec concerning the Quebec Debt clock - after taking a look I noticed an attachment which referred to a documentary titled "Angryphone", well I spent the next (2 hours??) or so viewing what this documentary was all about and when finished I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach - well let's just say it really upset me!! Many of you know that since Pierre Elliot Trudeau came on the scene many years ago, I have always warned those who would listen that P.E.T. wasn't who he appeared to be and that he and Rene Leveque ( along with other so called Quebec elite) had their own agenda and their own "final solution" for Quebec's future, with or without Canada.
If you want your eyes opened and if you really want to have the goods concerning Trudeau and his cohorts then I urge you to Google "Angryphone Documentary" and you will discover just how compliant our own Federal Government was and is in this "Quebec Question".
Now it appears that the Federal Liberal party is about to hold the Coronation of another Trudeau (Pierre's son Justin) AND folks the plot is about to thicken once again!!
I have spend most of my adult life listening to Quebec politicians spewing their hatred and falsehoods and it looks like I will leave this world with nothing changed except that Quebec continues getting a bigger portion of the Canadian pie (with very little if any Canadian input).
Do yourself a favour and take a look at how a country's politicians can just totally abandon a good portion of their good and loyal citizenry. We Canadians should be ashamed for letting it happen!!
I'm Just one of the half million that packed up and left Quebec totally disgusted ................. Win Swinwood - P.S. Please spread "Angryphone" to all your contacts and let's open some eyes here in Canada!!
 
Thanks Win

No comments:

Post a Comment