Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Correction

Hello Bob,


Thank you for your kind words regarding our move to Cornwall.
We are already feeling the sadness of leaving Burlington. We will especially miss the people and friends that became so much a part of our life.
We close in eight weeks, so I'll will be around for a short while yet. It is a shame that we just met (at Walmart) and the opportunity of "bumping" into you again is probably very slim, however, I am always on the lookout Bob.
I will still read and contribute to the blog.
One correction however - Randy and my wife are cousins. (Randy set Lezlie and I up on a blind date one day --- and in April, 2013, we will celebrate 40 years of marriage). Randy and my parents lived beside each other at 21 (if memory serves me correctly) Greenfield Street before Randy and I were born, so one could say that I have known Randy since "minute one"
Thanks, Joe
 
Thanks Joe.... I have these senior moments when my mind wanders LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment