Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Mennonite woman

A Mennonite woman was driving her buggy to St. Jacobs when an OPP traffic officer stopped her.

"I'm not going to cite you," said the officer. "I just wanted to warn you that the triangle reflector on the back of your buggy is about to fall off."

"I thank thee," replied the Mennonite lady. "I shall have my husband repair it as soon as I return home."

"Also," said the officer, "I noticed one of your reins to your horse is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this cruelty to animals so you should have your husband check that too."

"Again I thank thee. I shall have my husband check this when I get home." True to her word, when the Mennonite lady got home, she told her husband about the broken reflector. He said he would fix it immediately.

"Also," said the woman, "the policeman said there was something wrong with the emergency brake.


Thanks Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment