Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2013

Newfie Girl


A young Newfie wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday, and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration he decided a pair of gloves would strike just the right note: romantic, but not too personal.
Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Bowring's and bought a pair of white gloves.
The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself.
 
During the wrapping the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties

Without checking the contents, the Newfie sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart along with this note:
"Dear Sweetheart,
 
I chose dese cause I knows that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we goes out in the evening.

If'n it had not been fer yar sister I would have chose longuns with the buttons, but she wears shortuns, easier to remove.

Dese are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought em from showed me the pair she been wearin' for tree weeks and dey were hardly soiled.

I had her try yours on n' she looked real smart.

I wish I 'se there to put em on for you the first time.
 
No doubt other hands will come in contact wi'em before I has a chance to see you agin.

When you takes em off, remember t' blow in em before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing.

Just tink how many times I will kiss dem during the coming year.

I hopes you will wear em fer me Friday night.
 
All me love,

Garge
 
P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.
 
Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment