Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rapido-Remorse

A man received a text message from his neighbor, saying:
 
«Dear neighbor, I send you this text because I am crushed by remorse; you have always been so nice to me that you did not deserve my shameful actions.
 
And here are the facts that I must confess to you and deeply apologize for:
 
Whenever, you're not present at your home, day or night, I am using your wife; for a long time I have enjoyed it but now I really feel the guilt and I wish you will accept my most sincere apologies !»
 
 
Totally enraged by the situation, the man went in his basement, picked-up his shotgun, came back upstairs, walked in his room and shot his wife dead !
 
A few minutes later he received another text message that said:
 
«Sorry Sir for the spelling mistake: I wrote wife but of course, it was wifi !»
 
 
Have a nice day
 
Thanks Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment