Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Privy Counsil of Canada reads my blog too.... but am I one of their favorites ????

Soooo.... Sona has been found guilty and yesterday I had a hit on my blog from the Privy Council of Canada reviewing my posting about Ken Morgan.

What could this possibly mean?

Have the powers that be in our great Government finally seen the light and are trying to locate the real perpetrator or are they intent on silencing me, a concerned Canadian citizen?

Stay tuned my fellow readers....

link to my tracking program.... and the Privy Council hit

Domain Name gc.ca ? (Canada)
IP Address 198.103.111.# (Privy Council Office)
ISP GTIS
Location 
Continent : North America
Country : Canada  (Facts)
State/Region : Ontario
City : Ottawa
Lat/Long : 45.4167, -75.7 (Map)
Distance : 249 miles
Language English (Canada)
en-ca
Operating System Microsoft WinNT
Browser Mozilla 6.1
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Javascript version 1.5
Monitor 
Resolution : 1024 x 819
Color Depth : 32 bits
Time of Visit Aug 14 2014 1:47:55 pm
Last Page View Aug 14 2014 1:50:32 pm
Visit Length 2 minutes 37 seconds
Page Views 3
Referring URL
Visit Entry Page http://theeco-senior...n-morgan-guelph.html
Visit Exit Page http://theeco-senior...n-morgan-guelph.html
Out Click  
Time Zone UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time Aug 14 2014 1:47:55 pm
Visit Number 113,482
 

Link to the original story.... http://theeco-senior.blogspot.ca/2012/11/enlighten-me-ken-morgan-guelph.html

2 comments:

  1. If your tracking system can identify as much information as it has in this case
    imagine what the Communications Security Establishment Canada squad can do
    with a reported three thousand employees at their Ottawa centre
    and an open ended budget.
    EB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a second tracking program that I don't openly discuss that is more detailed and allows me to back track their IP and provides me with exact locations etc.

      Delete