Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Chuckle from my favorite old gal!!

My job search

"This is quite clever.  I wonder who thinks of all this stuff. "

1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory 
      but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.
 
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack,  
 but just couldn't hack itso they gave me the axe. 


3. 
After that, I tried being a Tailor,  
 but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
 
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory,  
 but that was too exhausting. 


5. 
Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life,  
but just didn't have the thyme. 


6. 
Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker,  
but any way I sliced it... couldn't cut the mustard. 


7. 
My best job was a Musician,  
 but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy. 

8. 
I studied a long time to become a Doctor,  
      but didn't have any patience. 


9. 
Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.  
   Tried hard but just didn't fit in.

10. 
I became a Professional Fisherman,  
 but discovered I couldn't live on my net income. 


11. 
Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, 
       but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a Workout Centre,     
 but they said I wasn't fit for the job..  

13. After many years of trying to find steady work, 
I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks,     
 but had to quit because it was the same old grind.    

15
SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT  
  
AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB! 
 
Thanks Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment