Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Cork



Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower
after their bomb making class, when one notices the other
has a huge cork stuck in his butt.
"If you do not mind me saying," said the second,
"that cork looks very uncomfortable.
Why do you not take it out?"

"I regret I cannot", lamented the first terrorist.

"It is permanently stuck in my butt."

"I do not understand," said the other.

The first terrorist says, "I was walking along the beach
and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke,
and then a huge old man in an American flag attire
with a white beard and top hat came boiling out.


He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."




I said, "No shit?"
Thanks Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment