Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Who in Kuwait is searching my blog?

As many of my readers are aware I am convinced that Michael Sona did not act alone when the "robocall" scandal occurred in Guelph Ontario. Further to that a judge has stated, in another case of misleading calls, that there was a concerted effort to deceive the public however he found there was insufficient evidence in those cases to overturn the election results.

In eveidence uncovered during the investigation the following was established.....


"Elections Canada investigator Al Mathews says two Conservative officials in the Ontario riding – Marty Burke campaign manager Ken Morgan and director of communications Michael Sona – were overheard discussing the use of harassing and misleading calls in U.S. political races.

Two days before voting day, Mr. Mathews also reports, Mr. Morgan and Mr. Sona asked a campaign colleague to give them contact information for RackNine Inc., the Alberta firm used to deliver the fraudulent robo-calls."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/guelph-tory-campaign-staffers-discussed-misleading-robo-calls/article4104931/


Ken Morgan refused to talk with officials and under Canadian law there is no way to compel someone to testify on elections impropriety. Ken Morgan immediately left Canada for Kuwait.

In 2012 I posted an article about Ken Morgan and shortly after I received a comment, from Kuwait, referring to me as an "uninformed quack"..... the writer signed off as KM...

http://theeco-senior.blogspot.ca/2012/11/enlighten-me-ken-morgan-guelph.html

I am still convinced that the Federal Party Headquarters of the CPC were aware and condoned this American style attack on the Canadian democratic process and that Ken Morgan was complicit in some way.

Since Thursday of last week I have had 7 hits from Kuwait on my blog. All 7 were from the same IP address and all 7 were searching multiple pages from 2012, the timeline of my original posting.

I don't get many hits from Kuwait, perhaps 4 in the past 2 years, and those were in 2012 searching information on Ken Morgan.

If Harpers gestapo, who I assume monitor blogs, would like the IP addresses I will gladly provide them ...... if they agree to bring the appropriate charges of electoral fraud against all those in the CPC who were party to the conspiracy to subvert Canada's electoral process.




No comments:

Post a Comment