Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Why teachers hate Little Johnny......

A school teacher asked her students to make a sentence containing  the expression “I presume”.

One  little girl held up her hand and  said: “Yesterday my mother hand washed the dinner dishes and I presumed that  the dishwasher was broken.”

“Very good” said the  teacher.

Another one said: “This morning, my father drove the  Volkswagen out of the garage. I presume that the BMW wouldn't  start.”

“That’s excellent” says the teacher.

Little Johnny at  the back of the classroom gets up and says: “Yesterday I saw grandpa leave the  house

with a newspaper under  his arm and headed for the bush, I  presume that....... 
”The teacher interrupted him and  said, “I stopped you because you have no idea what your grandfather
was going to do, so you can’t presume  anything.

”Johnny says, “Please Teacher, let me  finish my sentence.”

The teacher says, “Very well.  Continue.”
    “As I was saying, I saw my grandpa  heading for the bush with a newspaper under his arm.
I presume he was  going for a shit because he can’t  read!!

Thanks Randy 

No comments:

Post a Comment