Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Italian Wedding Test

I was a very happy man.  My wonderful  girlfriend and I had been  dating for over a year.  So we decided to get married.
 
There was only one little thing bothering me; It was her
beautiful younger sister, Sofia.
 
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very
tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me. 
I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate.  She never did  it around anyone else.
   
One day she called me and asked me to come over.
"To check my sister's wedding- invitations" she said.
She was alone when I arrived.
 
She whispered to me that she had feelings and desires
for me.  She couldn't overcome them anymore. She told me that she wanted me just once before   I got married.
She said "Before you commit your life to my sister".
 
Well, I was in total shock, and I couldn't say a word. 
She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom" she said,
"if you want one last wild fling,  just come up and have me".

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go
up the stairs.  I stood there for a moment.  Then turned and made a bee-line straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
 
Low And behold, my entire future family was standing
outside, all  clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged
me. He said,  'Paulie, we are very happy that you have passed our little test.

We couldn't ask for a better man for our  daughter.  Welcome to the family my son.'

And the moral of this story is:
Always keep your condoms in your car.

Thanks Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment