Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Best Quote

ry this with a straight face...
You may need to read this several times... I love the caricature! You don't wanna pass this one up!
Pass it on to all in your directory! Even to our liberal "friends."


Quote of the day. No ... of the week! Wait! Make that a month. Actually, it qualifies as quote of the year.
No! DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote EVER!
 
"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. the remnants of prior situations and mind-sets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture, and we didn't do that, and I'm proud of that. Very proud. I would say that's A major accomplishment."
 
- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014
Could someone please tell me what she just said? And she is running for President???

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment