Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Flowers


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ralph Bennett <religiousgolfer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Flowers
To: 


Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop 
where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.
She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again, for no reason."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "What's the big deal? Don't you like getting 
flowers?"

The red head says, "Oh sure, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says "Don't you have a vase?"

Thanks Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment