Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

That’s a lawyer.



What can I say ? ? ?

A father told his three sons when he sent them to the university: "I
feel it's my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and
you do not owe me anything for that.
However, I want you to appreciate it; as a token, please each put
$1,000 into my coffin when I die."

And so it happened. The sons became a doctor, a lawyer, and a
financial planner, each very successful financially.

When they saw their father in the coffin one day, they remembered his wish.

First it was the doctor who put ten $100 bills onto the chest of the deceased.

Then came the financial planner who put a $1,000 bill there.

Finally, it was the heartbroken lawyer's turn. He dipped into his
pocket, took out his checkbook, wrote a check for
$3,000. He put it into his father's coffin, and took the $2,000 cash.

Thanks Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment