Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2016

The Ride to Conquer Cancer June 11 - 12 2016 - Join out son-in-law Andy in this endeavor

A message from Andrew Almeyda webmaster@conquercancer.ca.

Hello Friends, I have finally stepped up and taken up this challenge to cycle 200km in 2 days. Like other people who are participating in this ride, I am taking this cycling journey to fight against cancer. For my inaugural year, I am dedicating my ride to Jake (Hagop) Sinanian and Jie (Jonathan) Chen. Both of these friends fought a hard battle against cancer and left behind loving children and families.

It will be a challenge in a number of ways, but with my bike, my helmet, and your generosity, a real impact will be made!
Any donations that you can spare will support breakthrough research, exemplary teaching, and compassionate care at Princess Margaret, one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Support My Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer™
Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR…
If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser:

No comments:

Post a Comment