Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Divorce

The judge was interviewing a North Carolina woman regarding her pending divorce and asks,

"What are the grounds for your divorce?"

"About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."
 
"No,"  he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"
 
"It  is made of concrete, brick, and mortar mud," she responded.
 
"I  mean," he continued, "what are your relations like?"
 
"I  have a aunt and uncle and 12 cousins living here in town, as well as my husband's daddy."
 
The judge took a deep breath and asked, "Do you have a real grudge?"
 
"No sir, we have a carport and have never really needed one cuz we ain’t got no car."
 
"Please,"  he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"
 
"Yes, both my son and daughter have good stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music  - all that hip hop and rap tap crap - but we can't seem to do nothin’ about it."
 
"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"
 
"Yes sir y’honor, he gets up every morning before I do and makes the coffee."
 
The judge asked, "Is your husband a nagger?"
 
"Oh, shit no, he's as white as you and me!"
 
“Please tell me why in hell do you want a  divorce?”
 
"Oh,  I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce, my husband does.

The damn fool complains he can't communicate with me."

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment