Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2016

I Miss Bill

It doesn't matter what party you belong to
this is good natured political humour from a
show on Canadian TV, where a black
comedian said he misses Bill Clinton.
 
"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"
 
*He was the closest thing we ever got to
having a real black man as President.
 
*He played the sax.
 
*He smoked weed.
 
*He had his way with ugly white women.
 
*Even now? Look at him ...
his wife works, and he doesn't!
And, he gets a check from the government
every month.
 
*Manufacturers announced today that they
will be stocking America 's shelves this
week with " Clinton Soup," in honor of one
of the nations' distinguished men.
It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.
 
*Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car
to its line to honor Bill Clinton.
The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.
 
*When asked what he thought about
foreign affairs, Clinton replied,
"I don't know, I never had one."
 
*The Clinton revised judicial oath:
"I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it,
the whole truth as I believe it to be,
and nothing but what I think you need to know."
 
*Clinton will be recorded in history as
the only President to do Hanky Panky
between the Bushes.

Thanks Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment