Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 20, 2017

A minute with God

 AMinute with 
GOD !


I spent a minute and hope you 
will too.

I LOVE THE OPENING 
SENTENCE:

With what is going on in the 
world these days, Heaven could end up a ghost town?
 My name is God. You hardly have time for Me. I love you and will always bless you.
 I am always with you. I need you 
to spend 60 seconds of your time with Me today.
 Don't pray, just praise. Today, 
I want this message to go around the world before midnight.
 Will you help? Please do not 
delete it, and I'll help you with something you are in need; even if just quiet time.
 Just dare Me! A blessing is 
coming your way. Please drop everything and pass it on.
 Why are prayers getting shorter, 
but bars and clubs are enlarging and expanding?
 Why is it so easy to worship a 
celebrity, but very difficult to walk with Me?
Think about it, will you offer a  prayer just now, or are you going to ignore doing so, because your don't have time for Me? Consider forwarding this to all  your friends. 80% of you won't. I have said, if you deny Me  before your friends, I will deny you on Judgment Day. What I say, I keep! When one door closes, I open two  more. If I have opened doors for you, send this message along to others,  bless them for Me.  Thanks!  God's been good to me, so I'm  forwarding!

Thanks Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment